Secondly, i saw TOM & CALEB! :D both of you deserve a fathug & a wetsloppykiss la! WHOOTS.
Thirdly, i saw Alan Clifton Jodin TatMing WeiWei, all the HTM graduates. DAMN HAPPY PLEASE ((((((:
Then for a moment, both my thighs were cramping. either that or it just felt like my muscle were pulling & tearing. omg. PAIN PRETTY PLEASE. i was walking down the stairs & suddenly i got stuck. Cos i felt the pull, ouch. OUCH.
----------------------------------------- Met up with Partner & Priscilla on Monday. I MISS MY PARTNER LIKE MAD! ahhh, seriously.
So, we've been sitting tgt since Sec 1. I miss irritating her, i miss bullying her, i miss suaning her, i miss nagging at her. Hahahaha. Yes, she always needs me ta nag at her. I miss her singing though its always the same few lines, i miss eating in class tgt, i miss being chased out of class tgt, I MISS MY PARTNER :(
5 years coming 6 of partnership, of course i know you best please partner! Our stories & experiences tgt are never enough for 2083 pieces of paper. HAHA.